12V55ah Gel Deep Cycle Battery for Solar Systems with 15years Working Life
|FOB Price:||US $0.01 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.01/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2gkwh Each Year|
|Transport Package:||Polywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LCPC55-12
- Usage: UPS, Lighting, Light, Wind Power, Power Station, Home
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Final Charge Voltage: 11.3V
- Dod Cycle: 50%Dod 1485 Times
- Warranty: 3years
- Cover Material: ABS Engineering Plastic
- Special Certificate for Shipping: Safty Transport Testing Report
- Specification: CE, ROHS, TUV, SGS
- HS Code: 8507200000
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Flat Battery
- Installation: Fixed
- Protect: Water Proof, Non Spillable
- Equalization Charge Voltage: 14.4V
- Self-Discharge: <3%/Month
- Working Life: 13-15years
- Packaging Details: Carton and Polywood Case
- Trademark: OLITER
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
12V55ah Gel Deep Cycle Battery
LCPC series is specially designed for frequent cyclic performance. With thicker plates, special nano-gelled material and addictives as well as updated safety valve regulated technology, the LCPC series has excellent performance for high/lower temperature stability and lower current/power discharge application. Besides, unique formulas ensure the battery can be recharged easily to a normal level, and longer service life.
1. Voltage class: 12V/6V
2. Float charge voltage: 13.5V-13.8V
3. Equalized charge voltage: 14.4V-14.7V
4. Long working life: 13-15years
5. Low self-discharge rate: ≤3%/month
6. High sealed reaction efficiency: ≥99%
7. Widen operation temperature rang:-30ºC~55ºC
8. Electrolyte: patented formula and the main component of nano gelled imported from German; has the consistency and appearance of petroleum jelly.
9. Grid: radioactive grid structure, lasted grid alloy (lead-tin alloy) with patented design, greater ability of anti-corrosion
10. Plate:thicker, pasted flat type with patent formula ensure stronger ability to recover from deep discharging
11. Separator: updated long and superfine fiber separator with higher absorptive and lower resistance
12.Terminal: two or more types terminals are convenient for selection
13. Safety valve: sensitive operates pressure and reliable equipped with explosion-proof arrester and acid filter
14. Green solution: environmental protection such as cadmium-free, non-spillable
1. Photovoltaic/wind energy system
3. Light electric power supply system
4. Small power station system
5. Solar energy system in extremely cold or hot areas
Passed ISO9001.ISO14001, GB/T28001-2001, CE, TLC, CGC certificates
OEM service is offered
1. What is the definition of "cycle use" and "standby use"?
"Cycle Use" - direct power source:
Cycle Use It can provide the power supply to power tools, and portable electronic products. It can also be used for cycling charging and discharging usage such as electronics motorbike or vacuum cleaner.
"Standby Use" - back up power:
Standby Use is mainly used for emergency power to avoid future damage that may be caused by a sudden power outage.
2. What are the concerns when using OLITER batteries in a parallel or a serial series?
1. Do not mix brands, models and date codes?
2. No separate discharge then charging in a serial configuration.
3. Under parallel usage, pay close attention to the differences in voltage in each circuit.
4. If the difference in voltage in each circuit is too high, do not charge/discharge as parallel.
5. The environment of all circuits must be similar.
3. How can you check a battery's performance?
Different usage applications will use different methods for evaluating a battery's performance. Using a 20 hour rate or the 10 hour rate, you can use 0.05CA or 0.1CA to discharge the battery until the battery reaches a terminal voltage of 10.25 volts. You can then calculate the amp hours to see if the battery fits the specifications or not. For a 5 minutes rate, such as the HC1221W, you can use a 21 watts/cell discharge till the terminal voltage reaches a terminal voltage of 9.6 volts and then measure the discharge time to see if it meets the final specifications or not.
4. How can the conversion be made between "watts (W)" and "amp hours (Ah)"?
W=I x V = 4I (15 minute rate) = 2CV = 2V
(Ex. HC1217W = 17/4 = 4.25Ah)<o:p>
5. When should a deep-cycle battery be used?
Deep cycle batteries are used when 50% or more of the capacity is used per cycle. The most common use
of deepcycle batteries is in applications that require deep, repetitive drain, like powerful car audio systems,
trolling motors, golf carts, electric wheelchairs, or RV house power sources. Public safety and high-performance vehicles are other applications that call for the special characteristics of deep-cycle batteries.
6. Does the deep-cycle battery have a "memory"?
No. The performance of deep-cycle batteries will be reduced over time, but deep-cycle batteries do not suffer from "memory effect" such as NiCd batteries do.
7. How are batteries rated?
Lead acid batteries are rated based on a capacity given in a defined time. There is not a set industry standard for how to rate a battery.
8. How long can a battery last?
The service design life of a battery varies considerably with how it is used, how it is maintained and charged, temperature, among other factors.
9. Do I need to add water to my battery?
No. Sealed lead acid batteries do not require the use of water.
10. What determines the life of a VRLA battery?
Sealed lead acid battery life is determined by many factors. These include temperature, depth and rate of discharge, and the number of charges and discharges (called cycles)
SGS TUV CE
MSDS( safty shipping report reduce your 3% shipping cost)
Never let you overpay!
Tel: +86 18805257699